(Simply click on desired link to open)
* RMPA-WESTERN AUSTRALIA BRANCH (Covers Australia and New Zealand) Chair:Brian Griffiths:Secretary:Eric Heath: Eric Heath. Ph No :- 08 9291 8962. Click here to send e-mail
* RMPA Aldershot Branch. Chair: G.W. Evanson. Secretary:Reg. Barnett.
* RMPA Depot Branch, Chair & Secretary: R (Bob) Eggleton.
* RMPA NI Branch. Chair:John Walker. Secretary:Jim Walker.
* RMPA Irish Republic Branch. Chair:Geo Eggleston. Secretary:Les McClarence.
* RMPA North-East Branch.Chair:D.Foster. Secretary:R.Hodgson.
* RMPA West Yorkshire Branch. Chair. Erfic Boddy. Secretary:Jim Nylan.
* RMPA-South Yorkshire Branch. Chair:Barrie Woodward. Secretary:Gordon Haywood.(Branch not on-line-NO LINK!).
* RMPA-Colchester Branch. Chair:Allan Adam;Secretary:Wendy Adam.
* RMPA-Strathclyde Branch. Secretary:Brian Maxwell.
* RMPA Central Scotland Branch. Chair:Alex Menmuir. Secretary:Bob Leslie.
* RMPA-North America Branch. Secretary:Ken Fowler.
* RMPA-West Yorkshire Branch. Secretary:Tim Nylan.
* RMPA-South Wales Branch. Chairman:Eddie Evans. Secretary:Steve McManus.
* RMPA-Taunton Branch.Chair:Graham Wilson. Secretary:Bob Grant.
* RMPA-Dorset Branch.Chair:Steve Pugh.Secretary:Royston Scott.
* RMPA-East Sussex Branch.Secretary:Beryl Whyley.
* RMPA West Sussex Branch.Chair:John Byford. Secretary:Michael Chick.
* RMPA-Kent Branch.President:Dr.M.Cox;Chair:Ray Ellam. Secretary:Alan Fairfax. The Kent Branch holds a pub lunch each month and an annual lunch in October. (Branch not on-line-NO LINK!)
* RMPA Bristol Branch:Chair: Secretary:Alison Smith.
* RMPA Birmingham Central Branch.Secretary:Derrick Griffin
* RMPA Black Country Branch (West Bromwich)(formerly Birmingham Midlands Branch).Chair:Jim Ramsey. Secretary:Bob Richards.
* RMPA-Buckinghamshire Branch.President:Lt.Col.Leslie Mason.Secretary:Neil Kinselley.Chair:Richard Hearn.Vice Chairman:Bill Lee.Treasurer:Anthony (Tony) Clay. (Branch not on-line-NO LINK!)
* RMPA-Cheshire & North Wales Branch & RMP Mounted Branch. Secretary:George Woodall
* RMPA-Hull & East Riding Branch. Chair:Bob Hare;Secretary:George Smith
* RMPA Leicester Branch:Colin Cassie-Secretary. email@example.com (Branch not on line-NO LINK).Meetings Friday-every other month Feb., Apl., etc.,Loughborough Police Stn.
RMPA London Branch.Chair:Mike Stevens;Secretary:Michael Allen
* RMPA SIB Branch:Chair:Bob Wilmshurst. Secretary:Bob Relph.
OTHER RMP RELATED LINKS........
* The move from Bad O to Moenchen-Gladbach of NORTAG (Northern Army Group) in October 1954
* New website will include Para Provost as more names are added.
* 248 German Security Unit RMP-(Berlin) for those that read German.
* OFFICIAL MOD RMP INFORMATION.
* Fred Steele's RMP site.
* Close Protection site with former RMP
* Dave Witherspoon's RMP & SIB website
* RMP Redcaps. £10 p.a Membership required.
* Watchdog Defenders. RMP club. Membership required
* AAJLR-this site is dedicated to those RMP who trained with the Junior Leaders Regt.,
* Barrie Morris's website listing CMP casualties until 1948; honours & awards to CMP/RMP until 2008.NOTE:List does not include RMP killed after 1948, and who are buried in Military Graves administered by CWGC on behalf of MOD.
* Former RMP David Belk (Belky) supplies professional earpieces, carphones,mics & 2-Way radios to police services.Click Here
* RAF/RMP Provost Section, Aden, 1959-61. If you served here why not contact Tony Jay and re-live some memories?
* A MOD tribute to WO2 Colin Wall RMP.
* 200 Pro.Coy.Singapore. Includes a history of the Company from 1941 until its disbandment in 1971.
* Which RMP Units served where/when etc.
* The late Roger Vince's Story of the Special Investigation Branch (SIB)(includes list of RMPA Branches/contacts)
* Les Hooper's 'Tales of the SIB", a top RMP/SIB site-lots of pictures-really worth a visit!
* Harry Good's tribute to WO1 Stephen Bruce Gemmell SIB
* Brian Hodgkinson's account of the SIB's involvement of the Zeebrugge Ferry Disaster 6th March 1987.
* MOD(Army), navigate to Units/Regiments-Battalions, then click R for RMP.
* For a detailed history of the British Military Police.
* Jack Gale's personal experiences in the RMP. Read particularly Chapter 54-"Sector Border". US woman tourist in Berlin to RMP patrol-"Do-you-understand-English?". RMP reply,"Yes-but-only-if-you-speak-very-slowly!"
* Palace Barracks Memorial Garden in NI which contains a *plaque commemorating RMP who lost their lives there.* An original concept of Don Hellings.
* Palace Barracks Memorial Garden in NI-RMP members killed in Iraq in 2003-2007
RETURN TO HOME PAGE
Last update:August 2015.